SB-2500B String Bass Unit
The SB-2500B will provide deep, rich bass with fully adjustable sustain and pluck effects. It installs in most standard 25-pedal consoles, and some 13-pedal spinet models utilizing the existing pedal switch contacts. Separate 8' and 16' bass outputs function with the existing pedal drawbars. A line-out can be added for Bass line-out to a separate bass amp and speakers.
SB-2500B STRING BASS UNIT FEATURES:
- Completely separate Bass Envelope Generator
- Utilizes existing Pedal contacts and other pedal equipment in the organ
- NO add-on contact strips required
- Fully adjustable Bass SUSTAIN length
- Fully adjustable Bass PLUCK effect
- Volume Level of Bass 8' and 16' controlled from original organ Pedal Drawbars
- Quartz tuning for consistent bass accuracy
- Separate outputs available for connection to an external amplifier
- Controls designed to mount under front rail of organ, can be moved by installer
The SB-2500B String Bass Unit was designed for the following Tonewheel Generator spinet and console HAMMOND organ Models:
A, AB, B, BA, BC, C, AV, BCV, BV, CV, DV, A-100, B-2, C-2, B-3, C-3, D, G, E-100, E-300, L-Series, Porta-B, R-100, X-66
SPECIFY ORGAN MODEL AND SERIAL NUMBER WHEN ORDERING!
NOTE: The SB-2500B is also available in a special version for use as a replacement bass pedal generator in some other console organs with unreliable, un-repairable, or poor sounding pedal sections (E-100, R-100, etc.) Email for details.