HAMMOND B-3 / C-3 Technical Service Manual
- Complete Technical Service Manuals for maintaining a B-3 or C-3
- Includes detailed explanation of all of the systems contained in these organs, such as Vibrato, Percussion, Tonewheel Generator, Pedal Section, Manual Wiring, etc.
- The B-3 and C-3 are identical except for cabinet style (Yes, they are identical! These manuals are excellent for the HAMMOND historian.)
- Special large 11' X 17' fold-out circuit and wiring plans to assist in troubleshooting, repair and general understanding of the organs.
- Detailed preamplifier wiring schematics for early AO-28 preamps
- Complete Parts Lists are included
- Includes complete wiring and circuit plan information for HAMMOND PR-40 Tone cabinets, which were originally sold with the B-3 and C-3.
- Troubleshooting Chart to assist in identifying and repairing common problems
The HAMMOND B-3 and C-3 organs were produced from 1955 to 1974. Some minor circuit changes in preamp design, vibrato line box design, tonewheel generator filtering, etc. occurred throughout the production of these organs. The B-3 / C-3 Technical Service Manual depicts original circuits.